Tuesday, September 8, 2009

URBAN DARLING



How do you think we got the fashion in "The Food Fashionista"? Well with a little help from our friends at
Urban Darling, don't you know! Corinne Phipp is my little secret when it comes to getting my look together. She is even recession-proof! We went shopping with a budget in mind, and she promised that a lot of the items I bought would last a couple of seasons (unless I get some of that Fig Balsamic down the front of me!). She even gave me a lot of ideas about finding great shopping bargains. This gal is a gem and all of you Moms out there need your closet audited! I know you have some maternity clothes still lurking in there! She helps people (you men out there need help, too!) of all shapes, sizes and budgets look totally FABULOUS! Trust me......