Planning a special evening for someone you love? With Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year falling on the same day this year, there are far more possibilities to making this a night to remember!
- The Dress: Something red and silky for her, and red cashmere for him.
- The Food: Lobster Rangoon (An updated classic!), Fresh Dungeness crab salad stuffed in vine tomatoes with frisee, and then Filet Mignon, haricot vert & fingerling potatoes.
- The Drink: Saketinis for the salad, Silver Oak Napa Valley Cab (a fav!), followed by...
- The Chocolate: warm dark chocolate cake, raspberries, Homemade Fortune Cookies and Champagne, of course!
- Don't forget... THE LOVE. A card, a rose, a phone call, a simple "I Love You" is all you need! Kisses from my babies, Milan and Luca-the best!
Happy (almost!) 10th Wedding Anniversary, Jeff! I love you! Lisa